Shared Vision Statement
Adopted November 11, 2008
Mission Statement: Success for Everyone
Learning community: parents, teachers, all support staff, students, administration
- All members of the learning community communicate in a timely, open, honest and respectful manner.
- The environment is safe because all members of the learning community take risks, disagree, ask questions, problem solve, and resolve conflicts through the TRIBES process.
- Every teacher monitors the learning of each student by collecting, analyzing, and responding to student data within the structures of the Response to Intervention model.
- All staff reflects and evaluates the outcomes of instruction on student achievement and makes changes responsively.
- All members of the learning community utilize common language and practices based in our shared understanding of the current best practice research and the CT State Standards (Tier one of RTI).
- Structures are present that allow for widely dispersed leadership, roles, and responsibilities that share the work among all members of the learning community.
- All staff members collaborate in professional discourse in order to support each other’s instructional decision-making.
- Structures are in place that celebrate, honor, and value the strengths, individuality, and achievements of all members of the learning community.
- All staff members continually grow in their professional expertise because structures to support their ongoing, job-embedded learning and continuous improvement are built into the school day and year.